Zycus Off Campus Recruitment
Zycus Off Campus Recruitment 2023 Drive for 2020, 2021, 2022 Freshers: Greeting to the candidates! If getting into a product-based company is your dream then choose your career as a Software Engineer at Zycus. The hiring team is looking for the sharpest minds in the country to help build its world-class AI-driven software product to create an impact on the product and transform your ideas into reality. Aspirants having BE in Computer Science/ Information Technology 2020, 2021, and 2022 batches are eligible to apply for the Zycus Off Campus Drive 2023.
We advise you to go through this article in order to get the Zycus eligibility criteria and other responsibilities for the Zycus Careers. From the below sections, candidates can get the procedure to apply for the Software Engineer Job Openings. For updated information regarding the Zycus Off-Campus 2023, bookmark and do follow this page regularly.
Zycus Off Campus Recruitment 2023 for Spend Analyst
|· Role Name: Spend Analyst
· Eligibility: Any Graduate
· Experience: 0-2 years Experience
· Location: Mumbai
· Strong customer-facing skills, ability to influence and motivate clients and employees
· Proven ability to provide knowledge transfer thought leadership and solutions and translated complex technical issues into compelling business benefits
· Flexible, enthusiastic approach to work including a strong desire to learn new tools & techniques to solve business problems.
· The consultant should have a logical bent of mind
· Advanced MS Excel & PowerPoint skills
Zycus Off Campus 2023 Recruitment Drive for Freshers
|Name Of The Company||Zycus|
|Job Role||Software Engineer – Angular|
|Experience||0 – 1 Year|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, etc|
|Year of Passing||2020, 2021, 2022 Passouts|
|Job Location||Mumbai, Bangalore, Pune|
|Category||Off-Campus Drives, IT Jobs|
Zycus Off Campus Recruitment 2023 – Requirements
- Excellent designing and programming skills.
- Knowledge of programming languages and process management methodology.
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors such as Stylus, Less
- Basic understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, JQuery, and AJAX
- Good analytical skills and an innovative mind.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- The ability to keep current with the constantly changing technology industry.
- A passion for development, and design.
Zycus Off Campus Recruitment 2023 – Eligibility Criteria
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field.
- Experience:0-1 year (Fresher- ONLY 2020, 2021, and 2022 PASSOUTS)
Zycus Careers – Roles & Responsibilities
- Designing and developing user interfaces using Angular
- Developing application codes and unit testing
- Conducting performance tests
- Understand Source code management
- Understanding the flow of code and how it interacts with different components
- Understanding design documents, requirements, and product objectives