Vivo TWS Air2
Vivo staged an event in China today to unveil the vivo Y100 5G smartphone and its new TWS Air2 headphones. The vivo TWS Air2 are thin in-ear earphones that weigh about 3.6 grams apiece and don’t have silicone ear tips.
These earbuds have been fine-tuned by Golden Ears professionals, and they employ a 14.2mm driver unit. An immersive audio experience is produced as a result, with DeepX 3.0 stereo sound and 3D panoramic sound.
In order to guarantee crystal-clear calls, these earbuds also include AI call noise reduction. They also have an ultra-low latency mode of 55ms for gamers and unique MonsterSound eSports gaming sound effects.
The vivo TWS Air2 has a 6-hour battery life that may be used on a single charge. You can obtain an extra 30 hours of battery life with the charging case, and two hours of playback may be achieved with just ten minutes of fast charging. Moreover, fast charging via a USB-C connector is supported by the charging case.
The earbuds offer twin connections, LC3 audio coding, and Bluetooth 5.3 connectivity. They have an IP54 certification, which means they are water and dustproof. In addition to having capabilities like Jovi Voice 13 and Discover My Headphone function, the earphones also offer touch controls.
Quick Specifications: vivo TWS Air2
- Semi-in Ear design
- 14.2mm driver units
- 3D Panoramic Audio/DeepX 2.0 Stereo effect
- Bluetooth v5.3; AAC/SBC/LC3 code support
- Dual-beamforming Microphone
- AI active noise cancellation
- Game mode with 55ms Ultra-Low-Latency
- Quick pairing, Touch controls, Dual Connection support, Find my earbuds
- Battery: 29mAh (per earbuds); 420mAh (Case)
- Battery life: Up to 30hrs; Supports Type-C fast charging (10mins=2hrs)
- IP54 Water and Dust resistance
- Colors: Blue; White
Pricing and availability
The vivo TWS Air2 is priced at 129 yuan (USD 17.6 / Rs. 1,480 approx.) and is available in two colors, Blue and White. You can purchase these earbuds starting tomorrow, October 31st from TMall, JD, and the vivo official shop.