- Realme 12 Pro and Realme 12 Pro+ are the first numbered series phones to ship with a periscope telephoto sensor.
- Realme 12 Pro series’ prices start at Rs 25,999.
- The Realme phones will be on sale via Flipkart, offline stores and the Realme website from February 6th.
- Realme 12 Pro and Realme 12 Pro+ phones have been launched in India, as promised. These succeed the Realme 11 Pro lineup and bring some significant improvements. This is also the first numbered series to ship with a periscope telephoto sensor and the company is betting big on this. The sensor supports up to 6x in-sensor zoom and an IP65 rating for water and dust resistance. The Realme 12 Pro and 12 Pro+ run on the latest Android 14 OS and pack 67W fast charging.
- Check out the complete prices, specifications, and availability details.
- Realme 12 Pro series price in India, sale
- Realme 12 Pro is priced at Rs 25,999 for the 8GB/128GB and Rs 26,999 for the 8GB/256GB model. The phone comes in Submarine Blue and Navigator Beige colours.
- Realme 12 Pro+ is priced at Rs 29,999 for the 8GB/128GB, Rs 31,999 for the 8GB/256GB model, and Rs 33,999 for the 12GB/256GB version. The handset will be sold in Submariner Blue, Navigator Beige, and Explorer Red(only for India) colours.
- The first sale of the phones is on February 6th at 12 PM via the Realme website, Flipkart, and retail stores.
- The company is offering Rs 2,000 instant discount through the ICICI Bank card and no-cost EMI option. There is also a Rs 1,000 exchange offer as well (pre-booking and early access sale benefit). There is an early-access sale today i.e. January 29th from 6 PM.
- Pre-booking for offline stores starts today and from January 30th through Flipkart.
Realme 12 Pro and Realme 12 Pro+ specifications
The Realme 12 Pro series sports a 6.7-inch FHD+ curved OLED ProXDR display with a 2,412×1,080 pixel resolution, a 120Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate, 100 percent P3 Colour gamut, 2160Hz PWM dimming, up to 950 nits peak brightness and a punch-hole cutout for the selfie shooter.
The Realme 12 Pro+ is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 7s Gen 2 chipset paired with Adreno GPU for graphics. The handset comes in multiple models: 8GB+128GB 8GB+256GB, and 12GB+256GB storage. There’s up to 12GB dynamic RAM support.
On the other hand, the Realme 12 Pro ships with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 6 Gen 1 chipset coupled with Adreno GPU. The chipset is paired with 8GB +128GB and 8GB + 256GB storage versions. The phone packs up to 8GB of extendable RAM support.
Realme 12 Pro features a 50MP Sony IMX882 primary camera with OIS, a 32MP Sony IMX709 telephoto 1/2.74″ sensor with f/2.0 Aperture, OIS, and 4X support, and an 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens. There is a 16MP shooter on the front for selfies.
Realme 12 Pro+ features a 50MP Sony IMX890 primary camera with OIS, a 32MP OV64B periscope telephoto sensor with f/2.6 aperture, ALC anti-glare coating, OIS, 6X zoom support and 120x digital Super-Zoom, and an 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens. There is a 32MP shooter on the front for selfies and video chats.
The Realme 12 Pro and Realme 12 Pro+ pack a 5000mAh battery with 67W fast charging support. Both phones run on Android 14-based Realme UI 5.0 custom skin out of the box and feature a 3D VC Liquid Cooling system. Connectivity options include 5G, 4G LTE, dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, and a USB Type-C port for charging.
Realme 11 Pros series vs Realme 12 Pro lineup: Upgrades
The display size of the Realme 11 Pro and Realme 12 Pro remain the same at a 6.7-inch display with a 120Hz refresh rate and 2160 PWM Dimming support.
In terms of processor, the Realme 11 Pro series shipped with the MediaTek Dimensity 7050 SoC. In comparison, the Realme 12 Pro comes with a Snapdragon 6 Gen 1 SoC, while the 12 Pro+ is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 7s Gen 2 chipset.
Cameras is where the Realme 12 Pro series takes a lead over the Realme 11 Pro lineup. The Realme 12 Pro ships with a 50MP Sony IMX882 primary camera with OIS, a 32MP Sony IMX709 telephoto 1/2.74″ sensor with f/2.0 Aperture, OIS, and 4X support, and an 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens. In comparison, the Realme 11 Pro shipped with a 100MP rear camera with f/1.75 aperture, OIS and a 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture. The primary sensor should be able to click better images and there is also a new 32MP periscope telephoto shooter.
On the other hand, the Realme 12 Pro+ comes with a 50MP Sony IMX890 primary camera with OIS, a 32MP OV64B periscope telephoto sensor with f/2.6 aperture, ALC anti-glare coating, OIS, 6X zoom support and 120x digital Super-Zoom, and an 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens. In comparison, the Realme 11 Pro came with a 200MP Samsung HP3 sensor, an 8MP ultra-wide camera with f/2.2 aperture, and a 2MP 4cm macro camera.
The charging speed on the Realme 11 Pro+ was 100W, in comparison, the Realme 12 Pro+ only has 67W speed. Both series have the same 5000mAh battery cells.
- Realme will be launching its new Pro series phones in India first. The launch event for the devices will take place in Delhi and start at 12 noon today. The Realme India YouTube channel will be streaming the event for those looking to watch it live. Here is a link to watch the launch online.
In comparison, last year’s Realme 11 Pro started at Rs 23,999, and Realme 11 Pro+ started at Rs. 27,999. Realme could surprise us by continuing with the same price tags for their new phones, but an increase is expected due to the addition of a more comprehensive camera setup. The Realme 12 Pro series could go directly against the new Redmi Note 13 Pro series and the POCO X6 Pro. Realme 12 Pro series specifications (expected)
- Display:7-inch FHD+ curved AMOLED, 120Hz refresh rate
- Processor: is tipped to be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 7s Gen 2. Realme 12 Pro is expected to be powered by the Snapdragon 6 Gen 1 chipset.
- cameras: The could come with a 50MP Sony IMX890 primary camera, a 64MP 3X periscope camera, and an 8MP ultrawide camera. There could be a 32MP front camera.
- cameras: The standard Realme 12 Pro might house a 50MP primary camera, a 32MP secondary lens, and an 8MP ultra-wide sensor. There could be a 16MP front camera for selfies.
- Battery:5,000mAh battery, 67W fast charging
- In a poston X (formerly Twitter), tipster Sudhanshu Ambhore claims the Realme 12 Pro series is already available in many offline stores and one can readily buy the phones.
- He also sharedthe Indian pricing for the upcoming Realme 12 Pro+. According to the post, the base variant of the Realme 12 Pro+, which comes with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage, will have an MRP of Rs 34,999. The actual selling price can be around Rs 30,000 and is likely to be Rs 32,000 to Rs 33,000.
- The phone is likely to come with introductory launch offers as well, which will reduce the price even further.
- The tweet also revealed some of the key specifications of the smartphone through an image.
- The smartphone comes with a Sony IMX890 primary camera with OIS (optical image stabilisation) support and a periscope portrait camera, which is also OIS enabled.
- The Snapdragon 7s Gen 2 SoC will power the smartphone, and it comes with a 120Hz Curved Vision display.
- Display:is expected to feature a 6.7-inch curved AMOLED display with a 2,412×1,080 pixel resolution (FHD+), a 120Hz refresh rate, and a punch-hole cutout for the selfie camera.
- Processor: The Qualcomm Snapdragon 7s Gen 2, paired with an Adreno GPU for graphics, is likely to power the smartphone.
- RAM and storage:The phone could come with 6GB + 128GB, 8GB + 256GB, 12GB + 512GB, and 16GB + 1TB storage variants. The internal storage could be further expanded via a microSD card.
- cameras: The Rcould come with a 50MP Sony IMX890 primary camera, a 64MP secondary lens, and an 8MP camera. There could be a 32MP front camera.
- Battery:A 5,000mAh battery is expected to fuel the smartphone with 67W fast charging support.