HTC Wildfire E2 Play
HTC Wildfire E2 Play: Taiwanese consumer electronics company HTC has launched HTC Wildfire E2 Play in Africa. The HTC Wildfire E2 Play is powered by a Unisoc T606 SoC, coupled with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of inbuilt storage. The latest HTC smartphone comes in two different colour variant and features a quad rear camera unit, headlined by a 48-megapixel primary sensor.
The smartphone is backed by a 4,600mAh battery. The battery is said to deliver up to 19 hours of music playback time with a single charge. It is important to note that HTC’s official website in Africa doesn’t mention the pricing and availability details of the new HTC Wildfire E2 Play.
- It will be available in Black and Blue colour options.
- To recall, the HTC Wildfire E2 Plus was launched back in 2021
- The smartphone was available at a price tag of RUB 12,990 (roughly Rs. 13,400) for its sole 4GB RAM + 64GB storage model.
- The dual-SIM (Nano) HTC Wildfire E2 Play runs on Android 12 and features a 6.82-inch HD+ (720×1,640 pixels) display with a 1500:1 contrast ratio and 450 nits of peak brightness.
- The display has a water-drop style notch display to house the selfie camera.
- The phone is powered by an Unisoc T606 SoC, coupled with 8GB of RAM.
- There is also 128GB of onboard storage that is expandable via microSD card (up to 256GB).
- HTC Wildfire E2 Play comes with a quad rear camera setup that houses a 48-megapixel primary sensor with an f/2.2 lens
- The phone has a 5-megapixel ultra-wide sensor, a 2-megapixel macro sensor and a 2-megapixel depth sensor.
- There is also an 8-megapixel selfie camera sensor at the front, with an f/2.2 lens.
- Connectivity options on the HTC Wildfire E2 Play include Bluetooth 5, Wi-Fi:802.11a/b/g/n/ac, GPS/ A-GPS, USB Type-C, and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
- The phone includes an accelerometer, ambient light sensor, compass, gravity sensor, gyroscope, and proximity sensor.
- There is also the rear-mounted fingerprint sensor for easily unlocking the screen.
- It also includes an AI-backed face unlock feature.
- The HTC Wildfire E2 Play packs a 4,600mAh battery that is touted to deliver up to 19 hours of music playback and up to 11 hours of video playback time on a single charge.