Buro Happold Off Campus Recruitment 2023 for Freshers in India: Hello Guys! Are you searching for job notifications? If so, check this article about Buro Happold Jobs Openings 2023. The Buro Happold Company is ready to take on willing candidates for Graduate Mechanical Engineer roles in different locations. The Buro Happold is hiring candidates who are pleased with a Graduate from a recognized university. Interested candidates can go through the below sections.
Buro Happold Off Campus Recruitment 2023
So, interested aspirants who are passionate about Graduate Mechanical Engineer are invited to apply for this position. Use this chance and get a direct link to apply for Buro Happold Careers 2023 for Graduate Mechanical Engineer role by scrolling through this article.
Buro Happold Off Campus Recruitment 2023 | Overview
|Company Name||Buro Happold|
|Role Name||Graduate Mechanical Engineer|
|Experience||0-1 Year Experience|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Mumbai|
Educational Qualifications & Skills | Buro Happold Job Openings 2023
- Typically 0- 1 years experience in Mechanical design engineering.
Graduate member of a professional institution.
- Ability to accept a degree of responsibility in a team-based organization, combined with the ability to work independently.
- Microsoft Office, specifically Excel (a detailed understanding including the use of macros).
- Experience using common analysis software (including or similar to CSC Fastrak,
- TEDDS, ROBOT, ETABS, and SAFE) and willingness to quickly learn to use these analysis packages if required.
- The applicant will need to have strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to propose multiple solutions to Clients and objectively summarise the benefits and shortfalls of each.
Desired Skills for Buro Happold Recruitment 2023
- Ideally, the candidate will also have some experience working on a variety of challenging domestic and overseas projects.
- Experience in AutoCAD, Revit, CSC Fastrak, TEDDS, ROBOT, ETABS, and SAFE preferred although not essential.
- Accreditation from a chartered institute is desirable.